About the character counter.
Character count is a key metric for text content on the Internet and in print. With letters, numeric characters, and other symbols, the text is formed. The number of characters for copywriters is determined when the payment for work is formed, depending on the cost of 1000 characters without spaces. Our counter was created to check the number of characters in the text. Here you can count characters with or without special characters and signs.
Word count and stop words density.
Determining the number of words and frequency is important for any webmaster and site owner. Keyword density per 1,000 characters determines text spamming. Place such text on your site, or place it on a third-party resource - search engines do not treat texts with the content of more than 60% or with a nausea of texts. Any SEO specialist will tell you that the number of keywords should not exceed 5-7 per post (2 thousand characters). You can count the number of words in the text and edit them in our tool.
What the character count tool from HyperHost can do?
Standard online programs are created for a certain rate, some count the frequency of words, others the number of characters. Based on feedback from copywriters, we have collected everything you need in one tool.
- The number of words - the counter display the number of words in the text separated by spaces. You can exclude certain words from the count, such as brand name or keywords.
- The number of characters is one of the main metrics that allow you to find out how many characters are in the text. You can exclude certain characters, letters, numbers, and symbols.
- The number of characters without spaces is a key metric for any copywriter or SEO specialist. Usually, spaces occupy 30% of all characters, which can significantly change the result.
- The number of spaces is the opposite of the previous one, it does not have a significant effect on the quality of the text. But it can be an important factor for fans of "double spaces" (text with two spaces is considered readable). Such text will have twice as much space, and text characters.
- The amount of numbers - the number of characters denoting numbers in the text. Often, technical requirement excludes the presence of many such characters.
- Word frequency - you can see how often this or that word is used in the text, it is important to control keywords over spam. Use many keywords and control their number in the text.
- The “water” in the text - shows how many stop words or secondary words are used in the text.The higher copywriter's skill - the lower the unnecessary information percentage in the text.
- The number of sentences - shows the number of words separated by a dot or paragraph.
- Time to read - shows the average time for which the specified text can be read.
- Text weight - includes the bit system and display the complex weight of each character and the entire text. Calculated on 8-bit and 16-bit systems.