Do you follow GDPR?
We follow GDPR rules since our company creation.
1) We save confidence of our clients. All the data are secured by the firewall. We have no clients data leak for 10 years of work experience. We do not provide information about our clients to the 3-rd parties.
2) To process your order we need your name, telephone number, and your e-mail address. We do not save your credit card details and security codes. The payment is done on the payment service side. If you want to delete your account send request to [email protected]
If you register a domain in our company, we can ask you to provide additional date due to the terms of top domain register
3) During the registration, the client should obligatorily agree with the data processing, accepting our service level agreement. (before the order you should check and read service level agreement and press the tick to process the order). If you do not accept the terms you cannot proceed the order.
4)Our clients have fool access to their data on a server, also our admins do not have right to make any changes in clients data. Also, we have the system that allows clients to see his/her data and to work with it. Clients do not see each other and cannot change each other data. If client lost his access details he/she can get access only after the identity verification. The process is well built and really serious.
5) We automatically store certain data when you visit our website. This includes the IP address, type and version of the browser used, time, date, website from which the users come to our site.
6) We have configured clients notification system and notifies all clients about any activity in the company connected with it. We will delete your email if you ask to delete the account, also you have an option to cancel emails (excluding the emails about the service details). We have well build a notification system and inform our clients about any actions connected with him.