Frequently Asked Questions:
- 📌 What kinds of Domains are?
There are a lot of different classifications. We divide them into the next groups Popular Domains ➤ Cheap Domains ➤ Ukrainian Domains ➤ National Domains ➤ International Domains
- $ How much the domain costs in the zone .international
The register, renewal, and transfer prices of the domain are the same:
$ 31.18 USD/year
₴ 1,148.98 UAH/year
€ 28.69 EUR/year
₽ 2,579.21 RUR/year
- 📎 How to register the domain?
Follow the link, in the free field enter the name of the domain you need, and press "Check domain" or Enter. The system will tell if the domain is free and offer hundreds of free options.
- 🕒What is the maximum registration period in the zone .international?
The maximum domain registration period- 10 years The minimum domain registration period - 1 year
- 🎁 How can I get a Domain for FREE?
We register domains in zones .com .com.ua .net .ru - for FREE if you purchase hosting for six months or more.The promotion can be applied to all shared hosting plans except Mini. See all the ongoing promotions of the hosting provider
- 🎓 Does the domain zone .international maintain national symbols?
Maintenance (IDN) - No
The maintenance of Cyrillic or other national characters is indicated as (Internationalized Domain Names — IDN)
- 🚫 What does the Domain status "Taken" mean??
If you see such status of the wanted domain, it means that someone has already registered it. The domain name may be available in another domain zone (the entire list is provided in the table). Also, you can try to choose a different domain name for your site.
- Check more info in Wiki